I must get myself organized. All the big decisions are made for the wedding - venues booked, pastor booked, vendors hired. Time for all the small details. Which can make the wedding. I have to focus my ADD brain and get to making lists before I stress myself out anymore. This post is in attempt to do just that. Let's start:
- Decide what the cake should look like and call the cake lady
- Let the florist know what flowers should be on the cake
- Pick the MENU - which I'm very excited about. If the CC would give me the new options!!!
- Write up the invitation and programs for my friend SD to design
- Decide if the guys are wearing tuxes or black suits - decisions, decisions!
- Order BMs shoes - this is a huge decision since I'm obsessed with shoes - see pics above
- How to wear my hair - and get a dang veil!!! My cousin who recently wed is on this one.
- Where should we have the rehearsal dinner?
That's just the tip of the iceberg, however, helps me get organized. So thanks for reading. XOX!