Thursday, September 25, 2008

Beatrice & Woodsley, Denver

About a month ago, Randy and I went out to Denver for a weekend. We met up with some of my friends and got appetizers and wine at Beatrice and Woodsley.



First off, the decor is like nothing I've ever seen. SO unique and fun. There are chain saws holding the bar shelves up. Then the food, very good and the wine list - divine!



Us girls - Jennifer, Lauren and me.



One with Lauren's mom, Liz. She's wonderful.



The husband and me.



I went a little early to meet the girls, and then my husband, Randy; my SIL, Lori; BIL, Rick; and husband's son, Josh.

I thought one particular detail this restaurant did was brilliant. They put a tag on your wine decanter so you could remember the wine you enjoyed that evening. They were hand-written tags stamped with their logo, the vintage, region, varietal, etc. I LOVE marketing like that. It's the small things that count.



A few bites of their cuisine.



Pea cakes with mushrooms - my personal favorite



Scallops on top of grits



Garbanzo mousse - this was REALLY good too!

A great night for all!

No comments: